Part-time Box Office Assistant at Merkin Hall
Kaufman Music Center––a multi-arts center located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side––seeks a part-time Box Office Assistant. With a dual emphasis on arts education and performance, the Center serves as a resource for students, artists and audiences through its divisions: Merkin Hall; Lucy Moses School, a community arts school for all ages; Special Music School (P.S. 859), a public school that teaches music as a core subject; and the acclaimed youth new music ensemble Face the Music.
- Maintain the highest standard of customer experience
- Sell tickets in person and via phone
- Respond to all phone inquiries and messages
- Print batch tickets for mailing
- Fill comp lists
- Organize will call and distribute at events
- Catalogue and fill mail orders from brochure mailings
- General assistant to box office manager
- Any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Capable of carrying out a wide array of duties
- Works well in a team environment with minimum supervision; and is responsible and flexible.
- Must have experience in Box Office or visitor services related work.
- Previous experience with Tessitura ticketing software is strongly desired.
How to Apply
Please email résumé and letter of interest to email@example.com. Subject line should read: BOX OFFICE ASSISTANT. No phone calls, please.
Kaufman Music Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.