Kaufman Music Center is seeking a Development Operations Assistant to join its Development Department. This position will report to the Manager, Events and Individual Giving and provide backline administrative assistance and data optimization for the full team in support of the Center’s mission and fundraising goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare gift entry, acknowledgments, and crediting for contributed revenue.
- Maintain Tessitura fundraising database, including but not limited to donor records, reporting, and list segmentation.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure all newly enrolled families and adult students are captured appropriately in Tessitura fundraising database.
- Organize and prepare donor data for mailings, mass emails, etc.
- Provide on-site event and stewardship support as needed.
- Participate in other administrative duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Tessitura or other database/CRM software
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and Windows OS
- Strong attention to detail, data, and follow-through, including streamlining/automating processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for Kaufman Music Center’s mission
- Eagerness to unlock new opportunities that connect prospective supporters with the Center’s work
- Positivity, flexibility, and resourcefulness in a deadline-driven environment
The position is part-time, approximately 20 hours per week, in person.
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line should read: Development Operations Assistant. Please indicate in your cover letter how your experience matches the needs of the position. No phone calls, please. Applications will be kept confidential. Kaufman Music Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hourly Rate: $25/hour
Kaufman Music Center is looking for part-time Assistant House Managers to join the front-of-house team at the renowned venue Merkin Hall at Kaufman Music Center. Various shifts are available: mornings, matinees and evenings. Weekend availability preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising ushers and coordinating them to fulfill all front-of-house duties.
- Providing strong leadership for the front-of-house team
- Providing courteous service to our patrons and clients.
- Directing and/or escorting patrons to their seats.
- Enforcing house rules and late seating policy.
- Assisting with safety procedures.
- Completing a House Manager Report at the close of event.
- Completing a Pre/Post Reception report for each event with a reception
- Exceptional customer service, leadership, communication and people skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently.
- Prior experience in a concert hall/theater.
- NYC Certification for Fireguard (F-03) required for house managers.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends. Availability for morning, matinees, and evenings preferred.
Hourly Rate: $22.75/hour
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Assistant House Manager” in the subject line. Kaufman Music Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.