The Registrar/ Administrative Associate reports to the LMS Director and primary responsibilities include:
- Processing telephone and walk up registrations
- Processing adjustments and informing teachers of program changes
- Registration data entry
- Assisting with payroll preparation and follow up
- Reporting the status of class enrollments; assisting in follow up with cancellations or waiting lists
- Preparation of class lists for teachers; communicating with faculty about changes in class and lesson enrollment for billing and payroll purposes
- Clerical support as needed
- Assisting with recital preparation and record keeping
- Assisting with arrangements for weekly and/or special events
- Administrative support for LMS Director
Responsibilities shared with Lucy Moses School team:
- Market programs to parents and prospective adult students
- Respond to customer service needs and/or complaints
- Contact teachers regarding student absences
- Contact students regarding schedule changes and faculty absences
- Work with Marketing and Communications Department on school related projects
Qualifications for the position
The ideal candidate is organized, methodical and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must have ability to work under pressure, multi task, have outstanding telephone etiquette, and interpersonal skills. Strong music background required. Experience in an arts/education environment preferred. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are very important. Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet and working with databases
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Full time, Sunday thru Thursday.
Please email résumé and letter of interest with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read: Registrar/Administrative Associate. No phone calls, please. Kaufman Music Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kaufman Music Center is looking for part-time Ushers to join the front-of-house team at the renowned Merkin Hall. Various shifts available: mornings, matinees and evenings. Weekend availability preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing courteous service to our patrons
- Directing and/or escorting patrons to their seats
- Enforcing house rules and late seating policy
- Assisting with fire code safety procedures
- Setting up and operating the coat check room and concessions stand
- Other duties assigned by house manager
- Exceptional customer service ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in a concert hall/theater
Email letter and resume to email@example.com and include “Usher” in the subject line. Kaufman Music Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.