Unlock Your Creativity at the
2018 Lucy Moses School
Adult Division Open House
Thu, Sep 6, 4-7 pm
Kaufman Music Center
129 W. 67th St., Manhattan
Music lessons aren't just for kids! Learning is lifelong.
If learning to play an instrument is on your bucket list, or you'd like to take your musical skills to the next level, join us on Sep 6! Take a sample class or private instrument lesson, meet our faculty members, and enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks at a fun and festive Open House. All ages and levels, including beginners, are welcome!
At the Open House you can:
* Meet Lucy Moses School leaders and master educators, and learn how to get started.
* Take a 10-minute private lesson on the piano, violin, flute, guitar, cello, clarinet, saxophone or voice with experienced faculty members. Instruments will be provided. Try as many as you'd like!
* Experience a Sight-Singing intro class taught by the celebrated teacher Liz Fleischer, who makes learning to read music simple and fun for singers at all levels.
* Take a sample Dalcroze class with Cynthia Lilley, and learn to feel and understand music in a whole new way.
* Jam with musicians in LMS’s Jazz Program at a session led by renowned jazz guitarist and educator Roni Ben-Hur. Bring your own wind or brass instrument, or use the school’s piano or drum set.
* Take the stage at a sample theater class.
* Explore Lucy Moses School’s Chamber Music Program at a one-on-one chamber music placement session with Diane Taublieb.
* Watch performances by Lucy Moses School chamber music and jazz ensembles in Merkin Hall.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
To sign up for a sample private instrument lesson or chamber music session, or guarantee a spot in a class, call 212 501 3360 or email us. Download a printable flyer for this event.