Young People's Division registration for the 2021-22 school year is open exclusively to current and past LMS families through April 30. Registration opens to new students on May 1.
There are three ways to register:
- Online registration is available for both Adult Division and Young People's Division. To get started, search for your class.
- Our Registrars may be reached at email@example.com or 212-501-3360.
- Download a printable registration form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Lucy Moses School, 129 W. 67th St., New York, NY 10023.
Please be sure to read our policies before registering.
An annual registration fee is required for each student. Our school year runs September to August. Young People's Division: $45, discounted to $25 for only the summer term. Adult Division: $30.
Click here for our 2020-21 Young People's Division brochure.
Click here for our 2020-21 Adult Division brochure.
Click here for 2020-21 class meeting dates.
Click here for financial aid information and an application.
The age listed for each class is the student's age as of September 1, the first day of the school year.
- April 1 – Early Registration: Returning students may register for the following school year. Register online by finding your class page and clicking on the "Register Online" button, or download a registration form.
- May 1 – New students may begin registering for the following school year. Financial aid applications are due for returning Young People’s Division financial aid recipients.
- June 15 – Financial aid applications are due for new Young People’s Division students who have not previously received financial aid.
- September – Once the new school year begins, current students may continue to add additional classes, including spring semester classes.
- December 1 – New students may register for spring semester classes.
- Spring – New and returning students may register for the summer session.
Students interested in private lessons may begin at any time during the year. Mid-session registration is possible for some classes; please contact the registrars for more information.