Jobs & Internships
The Graphic Design Intern will work with the Communications Manager/Designer to assist with the creation of print and digital content for Kaufman Music Center’s three divisions.
• Researching visual branding strategies
• Designing posters & postcards, flyers and ads for concerts and schools
• Digital signage design and implementation
• Designing promotional images for web site, social media, press campaigns & emails
• Posting content on Kaufman Center web site
• Assisting with photography as needed
- Strong graphic design background
Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS are required
(Mac and PC)
- Flash and video editing knowledge is a plus
- Must have an interest in performing arts
The internship is available immediately for 10 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
The compensation is $7.50/hr.
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to email@example.com. Please place the job title in the subject line of your email.
Kaufman Music Center is an equal opportunity employer.