Kaufman Music Center does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, marital status, non-job related physical handicaps, age or sexual orientation in employment or administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs or other school-administered programs or activities. Kaufman Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy covers the treatment of all personal information that Kaufman Music Center collects when you visit one of our web pages. We understand that privacy is a very important issue for visitors to our website, www.kaufmanmusiccenter.org.
Information Collection and Use
Like all website owners, Kaufman Music Center receives and records information from your browser in our website server logs, including your IP address and the page you requested.
This website also uses cookie and tracking technology to assist us with tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Aside from this standard tracking data, the only other personal information our site collects about you is such data as you knowingly provide in one of our on-line forms. Kaufman Music Center is the sole owner of any information collected on this site.
Occasionally, Kaufman Music Center may share the information you provide to us with other organizations or companies whose products and services might interest you. Kaufman Music Center will not share telephone numbers or e-mail addresses with third parties. If you would prefer not to have your information shared in this way, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your request, name and postal address.
Keeping this personal information secure is a top priority for us; accordingly, the information provided is stored in a secure location and is accessible only by designated employees, trained in the proper handling of customer information. Whenever Kaufman Music Center should hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
To unsubscribe from our email or mailing lists, please send an email message to email@example.com containing your request, name and postal address.
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless we expressly state otherwise, Kaufman Music Center makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of those sites. The fact that Kaufman Music Center has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners, or its providers. There are risks associated with using any information, software, or products found on the Internet, and Kaufman Music Center cautions you to make sure that you understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via the Internet.
In addition, we encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. Please be aware that Kaufman Music Center is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us, including your name and mailing address in the message, via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information, including, but not limited to, name, address, email, phone number, and payment information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question.
- When you sign up for email updates via our web site.
- When you register for an event and/or class/lesson.
- When you make a contribution or purchase a ticket, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
- We may collect personal information from you, from time to time, in ways not described above.
Opt-out or Update Your Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect payment information including: billing address and other information necessary to process a donation, event registration, ticket purchase, and/or class/lesson registration.
- We may use your personal information to send you information about Kaufman Music Center programs, events or annual fundraising appeals.
- We may use your personal information to acknowledge you by name and/or description of your donation in certain printed materials, such as event invitations, journals or programs, or the organization’s website, unless Kaufman Music Center is directed otherwise by you.
- We will use your personal information to comply with the law or regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or regulation or to comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use your personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration, ticket purchase and/or class/lesson registration. If you use a credit or debit card on our website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.